Music question for the oldies

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I’m trying to source vinyl singles for a jukebox I’m in the process of buying, I’ve ordered some joblots from eBay but that can be a lottery, other dedicated sights would cost £300+ for what I’m looking for.

So as a long shot has anyone got any old singles from 60s/70/80s in there loft?

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’m trying to source vinyl singles for a jukebox I’m in the process of buying, I’ve ordered some joblots from eBay but that can be a lottery, other dedicated sights would cost £300+ for what I’m looking for.

I'll have a look Roy and let you know.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have got hundreds .
Not so much from 60s
Beatles, stones .Bowie ,elvis .status quo, dire straits etc.
I can’t remember there’s that many.
What you looking for.?

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
45 singles from that era are becoming very collectable, especially the popular ones. Be prepared to pay a premium if they are in good condition. Charity shops can be a good source but they are getting wise to costs and putting up prices accordingly.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
45 singles from that era are becoming very collectable, especially the popular ones. Be prepared to pay a premium if they are in good condition. Charity shops can be a good source but they are getting wise to costs and putting up prices accordingly.

Yes I’m getting to know that, I got a joblot of 20 from a charity shop about £14 I bumped it up to £20 as it was going to a good cause, kept 3 rest were crap ??

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Sorry-none in shed/attic but there's a shop in Saltmarket in Glasgow which I'm sure does this as well as cds,videos.
Can't remember the name yet (brain fuse), when I do I'll pm you....unless any of the west coasters can help???

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Just had a look in my “loft” as you say. I’ve got loads of my own that I’m keeping, but I think I was given some from a mate who was emigrating, honest, not mine. Can see now why he didn’t want them. Some might be fun for a Jukebox party, though.

Bananarama
Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye
Robert De Niro’s Waiting

Bluebells
Young At Heart

Randy Crawford
One Day I’ll Fly Away

Phil Collins
Against All Odds
Take Me Home

Flying Pickets
Only You

Living In A Box
Living In A Box

Donna Summer
I Feel Love

Now then, you’ve got to take all of 9 these embarrassments off my hands, no cherry-picking. Don’t want any cash.
Then I will add one of my three copies of Righteous Brothers, You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling, as you will be doing me such a favour. ;)

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just had a look in my “loft” as you say. I’ve got loads of my own that I’m keeping, but I think I was given some from a mate who was emigrating, honest, not mine. Can see now why he didn’t want them. Some might be fun for a Jukebox party, though.

Bananarama
Robert De Niro’s Waiting

Bluebells
Young At Heart

Randy Crawford
One Day I’ll Fly Away

Phil Collins
Against All Odds
Take Me Home

Flying Pickets
Only You

Living In A Box
Living In A Box

Donna Summer
I Feel Love

Now then, you’ve got to take all of 9 these embarrassments off my hands, no cherry-picking. Don’t want any cash.
Then I will add one of my three copies of Righteous Brothers, You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling, as you will be doing me such a favour. ;)

Thanks for the offer? but even for that one classic I couldn’t bring myself to have the other 9 in the house ??

Grizzly

Visit site
Yes Record Collector magazine is a good source.
They do a biennial Price Guide which is worth a purchase if you're serious about collecting. Issue can be, a lot of people on ebay think that the price quoted for a mint condition copy is the very minimum they should be expecting for their scratched and battered copy!

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site

Bananarama
Robert De Niro’s Waiting

Bluebells
Young At Heart

Randy Crawford
One Day I’ll Fly Away

Phil Collins
Against All Odds
Take Me Home

Flying Pickets
Only You

Living In A Box
Living In A Box

Donna Summer
I Feel Love

Just been in loft looking at my wife’s and her sisters old records and boy is there some rubbish there.
But I’ve found You’ve lost that loving feeling?
Also found 2 favorites Golden Earing -Radar Love and Python Lee Jackson - In a Brocken dream unfortunately this ones unplayable ☹️

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Just been in loft looking at my wife’s and her sisters old records and boy is there some rubbish there.
But I’ve found You’ve lost that loving feeling?
Also found 2 favorites Golden Earing -Radar Love and Python Lee Jackson - In a Brocken dream unfortunately this ones unplayable ☹️

You probably know:oops: that Sir Rodders was vocals on 'Broken Dream@?...Of course you do! Who the hell else could it have been?!:whistle: