Muddy shoes

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I've had black shoes before but as soon as you move into shorts season they look ridiculous with shorts and white socks. So I only get white ones now.

In fairness though this is from the days where I only had a couple of pairs of golf shoes whereas now I have about 6 so maybe next time I will treat myself to a black pair. 😆

That’s where you implement common sense.

White shoes April - October ( prep with footjoy dubbing and store over winter)

Black shoes October - march ( prep with footjoy dubbing and store over the summer)

My black tour 360’s are just finishing their 4th winter and still look like new.

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
That’s where you implement common sense.

White shoes April - October ( prep with footjoy dubbing and store over winter)

Blank shoes October - march ( prep with footjoy dubbing and store over the summer)

My black tour 360’s are just finishing their 4th winter and still look like new.
What I mean by my second paragraph - I used to just run two pairs of shoes, one fully waterproof and one lightweight trainer style. But there would always be some crossover where I'd want to be wearing shorts because it's warm, but with waterproof shoes because it was damp underfoot. Hence I couldn't get black ones as they look awful with shorts and white socks.

I'm good for shoes at the moment but maybe the next winter ones I buy will be black since I have more pairs than I used to.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
If we avoid the very wet and muddy areas of the course our shoes don’t get too dirty.

IMG_7161.jpeg

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
So had planned to do 9 holes after a course architect visit today to show the difference from yesterday's course , but another 6mm of rain and lot longer visit from architect meant I binned that idea. So here's picture of my wellies which I'd donned as knew we'd be visiting our very boggy areas, as well as a full 18 hole course walk. Plenty of splashback up the heels !!
Screenshot 2024-03-20 190415.png