Muddy shoes

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If I remember I'll take a pic of mine after my game on Sunday.
I would not be playing golf on a course in that condition.

You say that but it depends on where the mud is

We have areas of the course that get muddy but they are between the tee boxes and the fairway .. so you just walk through .. the fairways , greens and tee boxes are fine. So the actual golf side is fine

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
White shoes in winter, you mad man!

I got these a couple of years ago and they're fantastic for the winter: Adidas shoes

Wore them on Sunday at Princes and they came off clean, links golf really has so many positives :cool:
It was a joy walking off the course each day and not having filthy shoes.
Plus, my 29 and 23 point haul over two days was another reason it was a joy to walk off the course!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
White shoes in winter, you mad man!

I got these a couple of years ago and they're fantastic for the winter: Adidas shoes

Wore them on Sunday at Princes and they came off clean, links golf really has so many positives :cool:
I've had black shoes before but as soon as you move into shorts season they look ridiculous with shorts and white socks. So I only get white ones now.

In fairness though this is from the days where I only had a couple of pairs of golf shoes whereas now I have about 6 so maybe next time I will treat myself to a black pair. 😆

HPIMG

Visit site
My shoes got pretty bad yesterday. My course is one of the better draining courses in the area and it’s just so wet at the minute. Forecast is rain for next two weeks also, this must be one of the wettest March on record

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Not our esteemed forumers... but you just know somewhere out there, there's a player walking through the clubhouse after their round with their shoes in this condition :oops: