Motorcaddy or Powakaddy for the tall golfer

robin

Club Champion
Visit site
Thinking of buying an electric trolley - which one is the best and the heighest for a 'long' person.
I am told the Motorcaddy has an extention - anyone got one?
As always appreciate the advice!
Thanks

tallpaul

Head Pro
Visit site
I have a Motocaddy S1 with the height extender. The main benefit is a little more headroom when I have the brolley in its holder, I don't really have an issue with the height of the handlebar as the motor is doing all the work!

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Not sure about the height but I am 6ft 2 and just bout to buy the powa kaddy sport. It seem fine for height and at the moment if you buy before end July you get a free cart bag with it valued at £100 plus

Tab373

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My local pro is a powa kaddy retailer and i cant remember if it's £375 or £395 at moment it was £400 plus and you get bag free. All pro shops should have this deal at the moment.

Wolfman

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have the Motocaddy S1 Digital and i am 6ft 1" and the standard model is perfect

I have the brolley holder but its pants when fitted and walking under as you struggle to see. Motocaddy now have a b rolley with clear section you can see through !

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I have the Motocaddy S1 Digital and i am 6ft 1" and the standard model is perfect

I have the brolley holder but its pants when fitted and walking under as you struggle to see. Motocaddy now have a b rolley with clear section you can see through !

Same here, I always tke the brolly out when walking, I'm not convinced the height extender is enough to help that much. It really could do witha taller brolly holder.

Great trolley though.

Wolfman

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Same here, I always tke the brolly out when walking, I'm not convinced the height extender is enough to help that much. It really could do witha taller brolly holder.

Great trolley though.

I think the problem for all tall golfers is if you raise the brolley too high its likely to act like a sail on a windy day = damage or blown over trolley

SI Digital over Powakaddy and less money, get matching Club series bag which is also excellent and sensible size ( Pro Series is huge )

robin

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks to all.
To sum up: Motorcaddy S1 a favourite and with the height extender should be fine but
powakaddy also suitable!

beggsy

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Stay away from the powakaddy the new lithium ones are crap my dad has had 3 battery's ans on his 2nd trolley that is now not working correctly

Smagsmith

Visit site
Does anyone know where I can get a motocaddy s1 height extender. Tried motocaddy but they are discontinued. Tried eBay and Amazon also. Based in the uk and can’t find one at all

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Motocaddy M7 remote. It solves all those issues of having to duck under or stoop to hold anything.
I'm 6ft1, and being able to walk totally upright is a real pleasure.:)