Motocaddy M1 and stand bag

Mike79

Visit site
Looking at buying a Motocaddy M1 trolley and currently have a Titleist Players 4+ stand bag. My course frequently has no trolleys allowed over the winter period

Anyone got experience of this or other stand bags on a Motocaddy? Was thinking of changing bag to a Motocaddy Hydroflex or a Titleist Hybrid bag, but if it will be fine I’d prefer to stick with what I’ve got.

My Players 4+ is a great bag so don’t want to change to a cart bag and leave the current one sitting in the garage, and having to swap things over depending on whether trolleys are allowed

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Can only sing the praises of the motocaddy hydro flex bag, have used on a motocaddy cube push and also the m3 pro trolley. The locking system is awesome but like you during the winter the trolley goes away, clip the straps back on and it’s good to carry in the rain.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Big max stand bag works well on a motocaddy, it's got the cut out section in the bottom of the bag.
I'm only selling mine as my carrying days are over ☹️

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
My previous S3 worked no issue with my players bag for the short while I had it.
Little disappointed the design of the Motocaddy trolleys has changed, the upper rest it’s a little narrower. My Ping hoofer doesn’t sit quite so well on my new M5DHC