Motocaddy dry series cart bag

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks Chellie, that's why I'm dumping my Powacaddy delux , zips went a few months after the warranty expired and can't be repaired.
Any recommendations ?

I've got a Callaway Hyperdry and am pleased with it. So much so that I bought the carry bag. Previously had an H2No but they are so dear now.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
I had this bag
I had the 2018 model and 2 zips broke very quickly so I returned it.
I then was given the 2019 model free of charge and it was much better no broken zips.
I then sold this 6 months old for the premium bag which is imo very nice.
The dry series bag is extremely light but overall the pockets are too small and also tight .100% waterproof though.

chasf

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Another vote for callaway hperdfy. Much better zips and pockets are bigger and wider. Also more pockets and has a putter well which the motocaddy doesn't have.

Diamond

Visit site
I know it is probably not the best bag but I have this baby on delivery from the USA. Very excited.
Screenshot_20200104-185600_eBay.jpg

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm thinking buying one of these but at £199 so is there any faults or problems I should know before splashing my cash ?

whereabouts are you from? i don’t use mine anymore...so if you wanted to buy one, but not spend £199 then feel free. Used it about 5 times. I’ve been using a carry bag since

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Too many clumsy people on here. Think I'm into my 4th possibly 5th season with my Motocaddy dry series cart bag and all zips are still in perfect working order.

It's a great bag.

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Zips gone on mine too and just outside the one year warranty and they weren’t even interested in repairing them, even if I paid. Avoid.
i now have a Benross bag, waterproof as well, which is great, much better design
same here, offered to pay for a repair, offered to buy a zip and have it repaired myself but they just didn’t want to help at all

D

Deleted member 21258

Bought one on the H4H auction on here, used it since October. No problems with zips so far but have been gentle with the zips, as don't look the most best wearing zips compared to a normal zip.

Quite compact, side pockets small, but light and been waterproof. So far would recommend.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Last minute change of plan after finding this almost new for £90, matching towel and umbrella already on order :love::love::love:

Attachments

• 20200107_112217sized bag 1.jpg
    20200107_112217sized bag 1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200107_112224bag2.jpg
    20200107_112224bag2.jpg
    338.2 KB · Views: 21

Kennysarmy

Visit site
I had a non dry Motocaddy bag that also had two zips break just out of warranty, they also were not interested in helping, merely stating that the bag was out of warranty.
I won't be being another Motocaddy bag!