Motocaddy Cube Push Trolley - Winter Wheels

Neeko1988

Visit site
Hi All

I have a Motocaddy Cube push trolley and my club has but a ban on trollies unless they have winter wheels. I purchased some Hedgehog sleeves from Hotgolf that said they fit the trolley but they dont. Far too small.

Has anybody got the same trolley and managed to find some winter wheels/sleeves to suit?

Thanks
Chris

batchworth

Visit site
I have a powerkaddy push trolley with winter hedgehog wheels and normal summer wheels that I no longer need and was thinking off selling on eBay, but would be open to offers on here. I’m Hertfordshire based

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Our Club have said there will be a trolley ban from 1/12/21 for 3 months. Have a look at red kite products on eBay. Do a search and I am in the process of buying glider wheels. The have various sizes and cost under £30 including postage

Neeko1988

Visit site
Our Club have said there will be a trolley ban from 1/12/21 for 3 months. Have a look at red kite products on eBay. Do a search and I am in the process of buying glider wheels. The have various sizes and cost under £30 including postage

Thanks.. just ordered some

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

just looked at these, I find it quite grinding that the push trolley versions which are half the width are almost the same cost.