Buying a push trolley

Golf91

Visit site
Hi,

First time poster here so I apologise if it is in the wrong section of the forum. I am in the UK and after a new push trolley. From reviews I have narrowed it down to three options.

Motocaddy p1 £98.99
Motocaddy cube £143.10
Clicgear 4.0 £188.10

These are the options with the prices I can buy them for new. Has anyone had any of these models and can offer a comparison or advice as to which to go for?

Thanks in advance

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
I've had a Cube for about 3 years (c. 100 rounds) and it's been spot on. The only sign of any wear is on the foam stuff that's wrapped around the handle. Would definitely buy another one.

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Used to have a Clicgear 3.5 and it was excellent, sold it as i went back to carrying. Check out the druids trollies on their website, they look superb and they had some great black friday deals on them, probably back up in price now though.

Hogieefc

Club Champion
Visit site
Another thumbs up for the Clicgear Rovic, i have got 2, one at the golf club and one at the caravan for when i`m playing up there.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Had the ClicGear 3.5 for about 8 years, never had a problem; 4.0 is the upgrade. If you are tall I'd particularly recommend it as it can set set taller so you're not bent over walking, even with an umbrella up.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Heard some good reports from some of my PP's about the ClicGear4.0

I have considered a push trolley but with a back that can go at a moments notice and a course that can get wet and boggy in places, how easy is it to push when the going gets hard?

gary996

Visit site
Just bought a clicggear 4, very impressed so far though a little heavier than I’m used too.
Umbrella holder is superb although rather annoying I’m tall and will need a spacer for an extra tenner...

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Just bought a clicggear 4, very impressed so far though a little heavier than I’m used too.
Umbrella holder is superb although rather annoying I’m tall and will need a spacer for an extra tenner...

How tall, and are you using the ClicGear umbrella? I'm 6'6" and with the adjustable holder & the ClicGear umbrella I'm fine.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Check out the Stewart golf one. Solid, extends higher for taller players, has loads of accessory options and they sell spare parts. It’s higher end of your range but I got one for my daughter and it’s great. Also comes with a two year warranty.

KenL

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Check out the Stewart golf one. Solid, extends higher for taller players, has loads of accessory options and they sell spare parts. It’s higher end of your range but I got one for my daughter and it’s great. Also comes with a two year warranty.

Made in UK if that matters. It does to me.