Most consistent manufacturer?

sunshine

Visit site
If you want to be a single brand fanboy, this surely has to extend clothing as well. Every brand does caps and gloves, a lot do shirts, but not many do footwear.

One of my friends used to be fully Nike on the golf course: head to toe plus everything in the bag (and the bag). Now Nike and Adidas have exited equipment, only options spring to mind are Mizuno, Dunlop (!), Callaway.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mixed bag for me every time .. I am so fickle about golf balls it’s unreal.
Putters range from odyssey to Scotty Cameron. Wedges are Vokey but Cleveland will go in the bag. Irons at the moment Mizuno mp20-hmb20 purely on shaft options and blend consistency- Ping were tried and tested TM/callaway and Titleist were not (not a believer in Titleist being any way as good as Mizuno regards blades, but that’s personal) hybrids no brand allegiance what fits will do. Woods any brand they are all okay I have used Yonex, Cleveland , callaway, Mizuno, Bridgestone, Titleist, Ping and Ram ... no Taylormade though!

So I doubt you will ever see me with a single brand - just can’t do it not in my genes

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Whilst I only own a 2 iron and a putter Currently.

if I was to be offered a Sponsorship by a golf offender that included clubs, balls, clothing, equipment etc etc. (And I do fantasise about this happening ?... quite a lot??)

I.e. everything

For me personally due to the quality of everything and the sheer diversity of product.

It could only be Titleist

everything they produce is a 9/10 quality minimum IMO

Scotty, vokey, FJ etc.

All all top gear and I’d be happy to use and wear it all if they paid me enough ?

Whilst other companies arguably make better individual kit. I think that titleist are the more premium brand with the largest range of top gear.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I've not bought enough stuff over the decades to be able to compare. This quesion for those who buy clubs more regularly than me buying a new set of irons every 15yrs or so :)

I actually have no preference. I'll probably buy a set of Ping irons next through our Pro as I should be able to get a good deal; free fitting, and some free lessons with them to get me going.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Most people only think of Mizuno for irons and maybe wedges..
Their new line of Drivers, woods, hybrids and putters seem to be, according to reviews, about as good as anything on the market
Their RB Tour ball is also one of the spinniest balls you can get.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Agree ?
I've had a couple of JPX Fli Hi hybrids in the bag for over a year (not much use though ?).
Not had chance to hit the new ST200 driver, but all the reviews that I'd bother looking at on YouTube are saying that it's up there, finally, with the best. I believe the fairway range follows suit.
Never played the ball.
I played a couple of rounds with the previous MP ball and it was ok, nowt special. 1st batch of the RB had a durability issue but they're supposed to have fixed it now.

D

Deleted member 1147

For me Titleist work throughout the bag. Hence why I have Titleist for everything except putter