Mortgage Fees... highway robbery

liamfox3

Visit site
I suffered from a mortgage during the pandemic, too. At first, we paid what we were supposed to, but we wanted to take a mortgage vacation when we realized the quarantine would drag on. But we were told that all the banks have suspended this service. And they offered only one option - to sell the apartment before the summer and pay off the mortgage. Then my wife asked her mother to help us take a reverse mortgage. She arranged it with goodlifehomeloans, and we paid off our mortgage. As soon as we started working, we started collecting money to pay my mom back. We haven't paid back all of the debt yet, but this decision really saved us

Last edited:

Buxback

Banned
Visit site
It's been a rough ride for many. At first, keeping up with payments seemed manageable, but with the quarantine dragging on, the financial strain can really start to take its toll.
Considering a mortgage vacation can be tempting, especially when finances are tight. However, you're spot on about it being a last resort. Those additional costs and the extended loan term can end up being quite a burden in the long run.
If you ever find yourself in a tough spot with your mortgage or have questions about managing your finances, I consult with Mortgage Advice Leeds. They specialize in helping people like us navigate the complexities of mortgages and financial matters.

Last edited: