More girls on TV please!

Alicia

Visit site
Thought it was a refreshing change to see the LET aired on Sky Sports at the weekend. The girls not only looked great (yes -fashion has moved on from frumpy v-necks and check trousers) but they got on with the game unlike the men who don't half faff about. Is there any one else who would like to see more of the LET and LPGA tours on TV? :p

swingstar1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
definitely, I think men could learn a lot from watching women's Tour golf. The course management skills and technique on the LPGA Tour and LET are superb and hence the game is much more than the hit it find it hit fayre of the men's tour

Shooter_McGavin

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have to agree-they did look great! There was some good golf on show as well.The golf channel seems to be showing womens golf most weeks now- and its worth watching just to see the greatets woman ever to play the game in action!!

golfdonkey

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It's high time we saw more European women's golf on the television. As you all say, the standard is very high and we can all learn a lot from watching them. I also presume more TV coverage would encourage high-profile sponsors, which would mean more prize money, which would mean even higher standards in the future.