Mojo returns?

AliB

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
After a horrendous few rounds over the last week finished off by yesterday's 10 on the 1st (from which I never recovered) I decided to take my own advice and have a lesson. Was told my posture (changed last time) was still okay but I needed to drop right shoulder and ensure weight behind the ball.
didn't hit too well in the lesson, but went out today, started with three solid shots and would have parred the first if my third hadn't been 'too good' (even after dropping a club)with a following wind. the new stance felt comforatable. I did have 3 bad holes but still came away with 35 pts, beating both Mr B and his mate.
I think a lot of it was confidence. Pro says my swing is 'fine' which I suppose I needed to hear. A bad start and things could have been v. different, but feel I am back on track. £23 well spent! :rolleyes:
all other seekers of mojo take note!

AliB

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Got a lesson booked for tomorrow. Pretty sure it is my old habit of reverse pivotting creeping back in but we shall see what them pro says. Need something as I was hitting like a dog on Monday and so haven't picked a club up since to give myself a break