Mizzy MP25’s

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
evening all,

anyone on here use these irons?

found a lefty set for a decent price and thinking of changing from my 25yr old TP original blades. i know theyll be completely different but any views would be appreciated.

thanks,

dando

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
tried them anyway.

nice feel not too chunky, went the same distance as my blades TBH. not a current model anymore (at least i don't think they are) only thing i found were they felt a bit harder with the Boron in, well i thought they did anyway.

Mizuno don't make bad irons so worth a go

Nashy

Head Pro
Visit site
I tried them when I got my mp5 as I was thinking of having them as a combo in the 5-4 irons. I ended up with a full set of mp5 as I hit them so well. I wouldn't turn my nose up at a set if they came up at the right price.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
They’re excellent mate, had mine just about a year, feel very similar to the blades but with a little bit of help. Apparently the boron makes them feel harder according to some, can’t say I’ve noticed a difference, go for them would be my advice.

jimjoachim

Head Pro
Visit site
evening all,

anyone on here use these irons?

found a lefty set for a decent price and thinking of changing from my 25yr old TP original blades. i know theyll be completely different but any views would be appreciated.

thanks,

dando

Whats a decent price?

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tried them when I got my MP15. They are a nice club, get the ball up nice and quickly without much effort and appear to be quite forgiving. I did like them but it was the higher flight compared to MP15 that put me off, but I would never have a bad word for them.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
No contest, MP-68s all day long.

One of the best looking modern clubs out there, and after all a club's looks always trump its playability.

(Or you could try and track down some left handed MP-32s, Mizuno's finest IMHO.)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
NS pro stiff 950 shafts in them.

just found a set of mp68’s with nippon pro steel 1150 stiff shafts so I’m now undecided

Ignore Crow, he’s a Luddite 🙂. I got rid of my MP68’s to go to the MP25’s. There’s more help in the 25’s, the feel is barely different but I can see how the 1150s would suit you better. What shaft are you currently using?

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
No contest, MP-68s all day long.

One of the best looking modern clubs out there, and after all a club's looks always trump its playability.

(Or you could try and track down some left handed MP-32s, Mizuno's finest IMHO.)

theres a well used set of 32’s on fleabane at the moment and I must admit they are a good looking set of irons

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Ignore Crow, he’s a Luddite . I got rid of my MP68’s to go to the MP25’s. There’s more help in the 25’s, the feel is barely different but I can see how the 1150s would suit you better. What shaft are you currently using?

regular steel shafts