Mizuno MP-630 Fast Track Driver

AllyLodge

Head Pro
Visit site
Tried this yesterday After an appalling round. Although it is meant for the low handicappers, I loved It ! It felt really good and suprisingly forgiving. It looks really good at adress and I love the White shaft !
All that aside, golf depot are doing it for 69.99 and i am considering investing ;)
Anyone have this driver ?

-Ally

needmoreclub

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Tried this recently at AG alongside JPX 800 driver i'd bought, world of difference imo, much lower ball flight with the MP and off centre hit not great unlike JPX which you can hit just about anywhere on the face, but the ball flight is very high. MP is great value at £69, but only if you can hit it.

Ethan

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great driver with a very good shaft. Probably for the slightly better player, though.

Bargain at £69 any day of the week. I might pick one up myself at that.

The MP fairway woods are a very nice club too. There is a nice 17 degree 4 wood that would be a nice partner to a 630 driver.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Typical.

Went to ag straight from work and hit the R11ti 3 wood, stock shaft and loved it.

Now I have right conundrum. MP woods or R11.

Bugger :mad:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I have one of these in 9.5 stiff.

I think its a good club hit it as well as anything else Ive tried.

I don't use the weight though. I think the fasttrack has a slightly smaller head than the reg model and sits slightly open at adrs.

For that money why not if you like it!!!