Mizuno Lead Times

Bswarbs

Visit site
Apologies if there’s already a thread re this, I did search and couldn’t find one. Just wondered if anyone had any idea on Mizuno lead times. Ordered on the 29th April and no idea when they might come and neither does the pro shop I got fitted at.

Any help would be great!

gopher99

Visit site
As imurg said it depends on what you ordered, I ordered some 921 forged irons and they took over 5 weeks to deliver.

gopher99

Visit site
I ordered 921 project x lz 6.0 blackout shafts, 5.5 lz in the pw and gw. I would say anywhere from the 3rd June till the 10th June would be a rough guess, but they are normally quicker than that. It will be a good feeling when the blue box arrives.

Bswarbs

Visit site
I ordered 921 project x lz 6.0 blackout shafts, 5.5 lz in the pw and gw. I would say anywhere from the 3rd June till the 10th June would be a rough guess, but they are normally quicker than that. It will be a good feeling when the blue box arrives.
Very true, it would just be nice to be able to track your order.

gopher99

Visit site
If you contact the dealer who you placed the order with, they can email them direct. They normally get back to you within a day or two.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I ordered 921 Hot Metal with stiff recoil graphite shafts this morning. 6 week lead time.

Went for a fitting last week, really enjoyed it as fitted by my lad. Really wanted the forged, but the Hot Metal were so much better for both dispersion and distance. They felt way better than the forged off the face too, also felt better than my current forged Apex. Went back to try them again this morning, tried the steel shaft again too. But the HM combo with the Recoil graphite was just lovely to hit. Order straight in, been patient, was going to order just after Christmas, what's another 6 weeks after lockdown.

Bswarbs

Visit site
I ordered 921 Hot Metal with stiff recoil graphite shafts this morning. 6 week lead time.

Went for a fitting last week, really enjoyed it as fitted by my lad. Really wanted the forged, but the Hot Metal were so much better for both dispersion and distance. They felt way better than the forged off the face too, also felt better than my current forged Apex. Went back to try them again this morning, tried the steel shaft again too. But the HM combo with the Recoil graphite was just lovely to hit. Order straight in, been patient, was going to order just after Christmas, what's another 6 weeks after lockdown.
I went thinking I’d be fitted HMP if it was mizuno as I haven’t been playing that long but have had a lot of lessons. The numbers all pointed to the forged with the stiff shaft and they felt great.

It’s been three weeks now so if it’s another 3 it won’t be too bad.

gopher99

Visit site
You just reminded me of the funniest thing that I have heard on a course this year, after playing with my new clubs one of my playing partners asked if the clubs were graphite as the shafts are black. I replied no they are steel shafts, he then went home and googled ”black shafts” He didn’t quite get the desired results though

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
You just reminded me of the funniest thing that I have heard on a course this year, after playing with my new clubs one of my playing partners asked if the clubs were graphite as the shafts are black. I replied no they are steel shafts, he then went home and googled ”black shafts” He didn’t quite get the desired results though
??

Zig

Visit site
921 forged with project x lz 5.5 shafts
They're gorgeous. Sound fantastic. I bought some on impulse during lockdown. Need different grips though - the ones I have a way too thick and I can't square the face properly at impact.

Bswarbs

Visit site
They're gorgeous. Sound fantastic. I bought some on impulse during lockdown. Need different grips though - the ones I have a way too thick and I can't square the face properly at impact.
The good news is I got a message yesterday to say they’d arrived! 3 weeks and 1 day so very happy!

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
My lad came home last night and informed me the delivery eta is 25th July - approx 8 weeks from order :(. Whilst I would have liked them sooner, I ordered these with my eyes wide open, fully aware of the delays in supply for parts, and the increased volume of orders that all the manufacturers are experiencing. Will continue to be patient........ although may just start berating the boy at the dinner table every day, asking where they are, why haven't I got them yet and demanding my money back :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I got mine end of last year and they were 6 weeks, after being told 4, it was the shafts that were the delay, Px LZ 5.5 out of stock , popular shaft I'm told by my mate who has the local mizuno dealer. Worth the wait in over the moon with mine.

Last edited:

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Finally arrived yesterday, a little under 6 weeks in total. Delivery was estimated 25th July, so very happy. Only hit in the net so far but they are the mutts nuts.

Last edited:

Blindsided

Visit site
I ordered Mizuno 921 forged 4-PW (7 Clubs), Flex: Stiff, Shaft: Dynamic Gold 120 Steel, Dexterity: Right-Handed on 05/06/2021 and was told a 5-6 week ete. As of 07/02/2021, I was told the 5 iron head was back ordered until next week and would be shipping soon.. as of today 7/11/2021, still no Mizunos.