Mircales do happen.......

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
An amazing finish to the season for you and made up for Gus poyet, I like his passion and the way he carries himself.

I thought you were well gone a month or so ago, although you and villa were the best attacking teams seen at Anfield this year.Obviously Chelsea aren't included in that description.

Mark_G

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Dont count your chickens, all Norwich need to do is score 17 goals past Arsenal, and provided Sunderland dont score any more, and loose their last game, Norwich stay up.

OK, your safe, 17 goals would almost double our entire seasons number of goals.

Well done, playing exciting football and fighting like mad to stay up. Just a pity Connor Wickham had to be involved :)

snell

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dont count your chickens, all Norwich need to do is score 17 goals past Arsenal, and provided Sunderland dont score any more, and loose their last game, Norwich stay up.

OK, your safe, 17 goals would almost double our entire seasons number of goals.

Well done, playing exciting football and fighting like mad to stay up. Just a pity Connor Wickham had to be involved :)

Norwich can't catch us now mate.....we're free and easy in 14th position :D

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well done Gus Poyet and Sunderland.
Up here in Scotland I am just hoping the Hibees will get relegated to join Hearts and Rangers in Div2.
The new play off system in Scotland has led to some exciting final week fixtures.

Great game at Perth last night 3-3 St Johnstone v Celtic.

Scary happening that St Johnstone star Stevie May, squad number 17, plays in the teams first ever Scottish Cup Final on May 17.