Mint Condition Used Ping Irons

AlchemyGolf

Head Pro
www.onixbikes.co.uk
Parmo

Your right i will look in to that, in theory 2 days to post the clubs to me,2days to do the work,2days to send them back is totally realistic and would mean customers could play the weekend comp and have them back for the following weekend.

I will update the site today

Cheers

AlchemyGolf

Head Pro
www.onixbikes.co.uk
Sammiebee
Thanks for the offer but I am selling used reconditioned stuff.

I get the used irons from local pro's from around the north west. Most pro's are not interested in the used iron market anymore and are happy to move them on to me.

I do the work myself outside of my full time printing job.

I want to just try and see where this has the legs to go to as a venture, i could have just kept on selling on ebay but like i say i want to give it a go.

Its bloody hard work though doing shifts in my full time job,doing the Clubs and having 2 young daughters 1 of which is only 5 weeks old so sleep is not happening either.. :(

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi Alchemy, wasn't going to look at the site, but after reasing a few comments, decided to have a look. quite like it, though not totally convinced about the green used, even though green is my favorite colour these days... Well green & orange judging by the colour of golf tops I seem to get. I supose its the slightly greyish tinge a lot of the greens seem to have.

Anyway, apart from that, the site, isn't bad, loved the idea of refinishing service for clubs.

Only had a quick scan of the site, but it shows promise.

AlchemyGolf

Head Pro
www.onixbikes.co.uk
Thanks all feedback ,good or bad is welcome as I want to get it right.

Funny that you mention the colour scheme as it is already changing to orange next week with a totally different template.

I am just waiting on a new banner for it.

I think,HOPE it will be a lot better.

I really feel I have spotted a gap in the market with the refurbishing service.
Have invested a lot of time and money on equipment,training courses and practicing to get to where I am now able to offer the service.

As far as the item s are concerned I was a bit shocked earlier on when I was getting blasted from all sides when someone mentioned that my clubs were over priced.

I am a lot cheaper than golf bidder and there irons are used and battered whereas mine are really in as new condition.

Time will tell on this but if you dont try then you dont achieve anything.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
TonyN.......said previously..nice picture!Are they used Pings from that *** Alchemy???
Had a great omelette tonight(after the range),spicy sausage,lea & perrins sauce,thinly sliced potatoes...really nice and filling!!
Am I the only person who can lose balls at the driving range ??? I'm sure I did!! :rolleyes:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'm going out on a limb here....

toyboy I think you are wrong (or too late). Alchemy has come on here and publicly apologised for his original post. He's admitted a mistake and has since continued to post, albeit to ask for help which seems perfectly reasonable. I say call of your dogs and let it lie.

Did HJS really say that!! :D

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
HJS..Alchemy...hold my hands up!I apologise if my two fingered typing is to slow(along with the thought processesing)
Realise I was too slow with my comments to TonyN.
I apologise to all concerned!! :(

AlchemyGolf

Head Pro
www.onixbikes.co.uk
Im breathing more easily now the dogs have been called off.

maybe if I give you my golfing credentials I might gain some kudos instead of being that Alchemy ***.

I currently play off 2 H/cap at Southport and Ainsdale G.C which is an British Open Qualifying course.

I previously played off SCR in my early 20's over 15 years ago now (ouch)
Played in the english amatuers strokeplay and Matchplay 5 times and also played in the British Amatuer with hopes of making it to Augusta that were dashed with an opening 78 gross.

So I am a serious golfer although i only play once a week these days now i have 2 very young daughters and will be taking part in this forum from now on.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Im breathing more easily now the dogs have been called off.

maybe if I give you my golfing credentials I might gain some kudos instead of being that Alchemy ***.

I currently play off 2 H/cap at Southport and Ainsdale G.C which is an British Open Qualifying course.

I previously played off SCR in my early 20's over 15 years ago now (ouch)
Played in the english amatuers strokeplay and Matchplay 5 times and also played in the British Amatuer with hopes of making it to Augusta that were dashed with an opening 78 gross.

So I am a serious golfer although i only play once a week these days now i have 2 very young daughters and will be taking part in this forum from now on.

Now this makes excellent reading!

Welcome in :bighug:

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Just had a quick peek at your website, found an error.
On your set of Ping Eye 2's you have for sale you have "dexterity" down as right handed when they are clearly left hookers.
HTH
Rob ;)

AlchemyGolf

Head Pro
www.onixbikes.co.uk
Alchemy

If you want to come on here promoting your website there are certain criteria you need to observe

1) Make sure it is a decnt site
2) Make sure it is competitively priced
3) make sure you know your market

In your case it is cheap tacky!

Just published my new design which I hope addresses the above!

Thanks for spotting the lefty error!

As far as my golfing past is concerned I wish I could go back and do it again,not to try and do better or change the past.
The reality is that you represent your county strongly off SCR but when you go to that top national and international level you are just an also ran.

No I wish I could go back to just appreciate how lucky and great it was to play in those events.
At the time you think of it as normal and you will continue to do it for ever.
Family,kids,mortgage etc are not high in the thoughts of an 20 year old full time golfer...