Mike Malaska

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
Mike has just done a series of interviews with Brendon from BE BETTER GOLF on YouTube.
Sorry for bumping up something old, but I just came across Malaska today via the be better golf videos. No idea why they have popped up, but I am happy they did.

Malaska seems to be the 1st YouTube instructor who talks about the same things that my pro does, giving a lot of context to the stuff I am already working on, and sometimes a slightly altered perspective which makes it a fuller picture.

Roops

Head Pro
Visit site
Really like his content and have pretty much stopped looking for anything else in relation to the swing. It's so much more of a natural motion for me using the momentum of the club, and as an occasional toe hitter, the "hands in, club head out" has got me hitting the middle of the face more often than not.

13Aces

Club Champion
Visit site
I am also a great Malaska fan. Always struggled to get a full clubhead release. With the "hands down, clubhead out" thought I now can feel a faster hand release. He talks a lot of sense. Been watching some of the pros and am beginning to believe a lot of them are doing this move also - Justin Rose? Tiger? And I have also spotted the split handed downswing being practised McDowell or Fowler I think.