Meon valley

Pancho Villa

Hacker
Visit site
Evening all,Has any of you fine ladies and gentlemen played Meon valley recently?
Going to stay there on the 22nd/23rd and just want your opinions if you've played there and any advice on the course.

ab1v

Medal Winner
Visit site
Played there on Saturday. Pretty wet in places at the moment but just about holding up.
What advice you after, if it's fairway hitting advice, then you best ask someone else.🙈....playing out the rough, I'm your man👍

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Some good holes. Some that look a bit tight off the tee, but aren't really. Nice enough place to play golf, but nothing special. I enjoyed it. Stunning down hill par 3 to a peninsula green. Only an 8i, but i lost a few balls there.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
you'll have a good time if it isn't wet. It can get a bit boggy, as most can around here. The hotel is a bit pricey for a beer & a sarnie from memory, but the thriving metropolis of Botley is just down the road !!

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Some good holes. Some that look a bit tight off the tee, but aren't really. Nice enough place to play golf, but nothing special. I enjoyed it. Stunning down hill par 3 to a peninsula green. Only an 8i, but i lost a few balls there.

That hole is definitely the highlight, also the 17th(?) Good risk/reward hole with a nice big pond in play for your second shot.

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
reasonable course - but can get very wet and boggy. If there has been a good amount of rain ahead of going there, make sure your shoes are leak proof and tied on tightly :)