Mens wrist watches

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The only sort of adornment/jewellery that I wear.
Jean takes whims and occasionally something new will arrive at the door--usually Adidasx2; Kahuna(diver type)x4; LACOSTE(dressy)x3
The exceptions are a couple of ultra thin, dressy SKAGENS-bought in the States years ago
And my present to myself years ago-a TAG PRO(divorce pressy to me)
Golf watch type no use as I'd have to get the specs out to see the info..so not worth it
Lucky in that I can mix 'n match depending on outfit(and golf bag colour:rolleyes:)
Just a lucky little git(y)

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Everyday wear I have a Casio 5156 AW-90H, water resistant to 5 bar. :eek:

My posh watch is a Longines I bought new about 40 years ago, it doesn't have a name and is very small compared to today's bloated clocks. ;)

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I use a Garmin X40 for golf, a £10 M&S analogue for gardening, DIY etc and my daily watch is a Rolex that my late wife gave me which is now worth 3 times its original price but for obvious reasons I'll not be selling it.

D-S

Visit site
I have a couple of Skagen watches, ultra thin, look good but not expensive. Latest Garmin S40 for golf is good enough for date to day use too. Wouldn't spend a fortune on a brand but it feels wrong not wearing one and as I always wear one, I want one I like the look and feel of, also good to have a choice when you want/need to look smart.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Tissot PR100 Titanium which Mrs B bought me for my 60th and
Tissot F1 which I was given as a leaving present in 1986.

But my favourite was a fake Rolex bought for 5 dollars on a beach in Bali - but sadly stolen when we got burgled a few years ago.

SteveJay

Head Pro
Visit site
Like @RichA I am a Christopher Ward fan, but since I got an Apple Watch, and I retired, I wear that most days and so have slimmed down my modest collection.

My "going out" watch is still a Christopher Ward blue Trident Pro, and I also have a limited edition Christopher Ward dress type watch, which I would wear for weddings etc. I also have a Seiko Divers watch bought as an everyday watch, but that rarely gets worn now.

I sold a couple other Christopher Wards as I just wasn't wearing them.

Oh, but am hoping to get a Garmin S60 for Christmas to replace a battered old Tom Tom golfer :LOL:

D

Deleted member 16999

Garmin Fenix 5X for everyday use.
Tag my wife bought for me when I was commissioned.
Pulsar bought by mam & dad for my 21st.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The last time I wore a watch on a regular basis it had a calculator on it as it was helpful for my job.

I saw a picture of one on here recently.

There are some kicking around the place but they are nothing special.

A Timex (a gift from my daughter)
A Seiko automatic ( a gift from a friend I shared a house with in the 70s)
and a
Casio digital, lithium battery still going strong after over 20 years (it was my wife's)

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
My everyday watch is an Avi-8 1940s flyboy, it’s a nice thing that does the job. My “going out” watch is a Rolex GMT 2 but as @Lord Tyrion said I don’t want to feel like I’m a mugging waiting to happen so I only wear it on special evenings when I’m not on public transport or will be walking the streets.

D

Deleted member 1740

We have not had a watch thread for a bit. Always like having a good read what folk are wearing and what they have there eye on for Xmas.
Me, my main two watches are the Omega Moon watch, bought as a retirement pressie. And a Hamilton Ventura with diamond bezel. That’s classed as a unisex watch, having girlie wrists it fits just nice.
So what do you have. What’s the best value watches
£0- £500
£500-£1000
£1000-£5000
£5K plus.

I didnt know you had an Omega Moonwatch Tashy, you've never mentioned it ???

I love watches, if I had the spare cash I could easily collect them.

I've got 2 Tag watches, an F1 and a Calibre 16 auto. Both bought as presents.

I've just bought a Tribus at a giveaway price. 70% off normal price for a COSC Swiss made watch. Bargain.

My next purchase will be a Zenith.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
I’m obviously in the minority here, I’ve collected watches since 2008, had about 16 at one point and now down to 8.
Currently have a Rolex, Panerai, Hamilton, Seiko, 3 G shocks and an Apple.
Used to wear the G shocks offshore, tough as boots, mostly wear my Apple now though.

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
I didnt know you had an Omega Moonwatch Tashy, you've never mentioned it ???

I love watches, if I had the spare cash I could easily collect them.

I've got 2 Tag watches, an F1 and a Calibre 16 auto. Both bought as presents.

I've just bought a Tribus at a giveaway price. 70% off normal price for a COSC Swiss made watch. Bargain.

My next purchase will be a Zenith.

Zenith do lovely watches.

Brads

Visit site
I have around 20.
I had three Rolex until last week when I sold a second one leaving me with a Blue Submariner bi metal.
Also have a Grand Seiko spring drive which is stunning.
A Tag F1 for work
Raymond Weil freelancer
Rado diastar (1972ish)
Timex hand wound from the same era.
List goes on.
Funnily I used a g-shock for offshore lol
I’m dealing with an AD at the mo regards another three Rolex but Rolex are being dicks just now with supply and I refuse to feed the grey market sharks.

D

Deleted member 1740

Like @RichA I am a Christopher Ward fan, but since I got an Apple Watch, and I retired, I wear that most days and so have slimmed down my modest collection.

My "going out" watch is still a Christopher Ward blue Trident Pro, and I also have a limited edition Christopher Ward dress type watch, which I would wear for weddings etc. I also have a Seiko Divers watch bought as an everyday watch, but that rarely gets worn now.

I sold a couple other Christopher Wards as I just wasn't wearing them.

Oh, but am hoping to get a Garmin S60 for Christmas to replace a battered old Tom Tom golfer :LOL:

CW do a great selection of well priced,well built Swiss made watches.

Their new skeleton watch is a cracker

Brads

Visit site
CW do a great selection of well priced,well built Swiss made watches.

Their new skeleton watch is a cracker
Guy offshore brought one out for me to see and I was seriously less than impressed.
I’d hope they look better built now but the one I saw wasn’t braw.