Membership

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
If beamish then £550 subs a year :eek: only £170 difference from my muni which greens are shocking, looks decent but if they play funny buggers then bugger them (not in the modern sense I must add).

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tell them that you have taken advice from from trading standards and that you are cancelling the direct debit as the membership has been mis-sold and that any action will be contested on that basis. There's no way they could afford the bad publicity.

Howla

Club Champion
www.htguk.com
Another lenghty discussion and basically they say it is the golf club's by law to charge full annual membership for 6 7 months golf, no pro rata etc. Also they said we could not join in July on a six month membership due to the problems incurred.

We have all been told to return our golf club memebrship tag and pay for any rounds we have had in the last two weeks.

I said that if they think that is the only solution to the problem or pay full membership for 7 months golf then ok.

On and forward, we are trying Ramside Hall in Durham, £800 for the year and its April to April so we can live with that, anything good or bad on that course, or any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Kev