Maybe a bit sneaky but what about this!!!!!!!!!!

SharkAttack

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
You maybe uninterested in Bunkered magazine, but if you take a years subscription out for £29 you get a free round at one of the two courses at Fairmount St. Andrews (£95). It has to be used before December 2010, but if you can't force yourself to The Torrance for a game in the next 14 months then it's time to retire.

It could maybe even be used at the Castle Stuart weekend.

rickg

Money List Winner
Visit site
I don't think this is as good a deal as it first appears. If you check out Fairmont St.Andrews' website you can get a 4 ball deal for £99. £95 a round sounds a bit pricey.... I wonder how many actually pay that price?

I suppose it's a good deal if you're interested in the magazine.

SharkAttack

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I don't think this is as good a deal as it first appears. If you check out Fairmont St.Andrews' website you can get a 4 ball deal for £99. £95 a round sounds a bit pricey.... I wonder how many actually pay that price?

I suppose it's a good deal if you're interested in the magazine.

The £99 fourball is a winter offer. The other is a 14 month offer. Although the £99 offer is tempting, I think I will be asking around the club this weekend for any takers.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
£29 is about what you would want to pay for a round a Fairmont IMO,the only folk that must actually pay the advertised £95 must be Yanks etc. Worth taking out the Sub.