Match against the superstar from Troon

Status
Not open for further replies.

G1z1

Visit site
I have offered @Parsaregood a match with his way of playing off the whites and not the woman’s yellow tees. I only ask for 10 shots and since he’s the superstar scratch golfer who has won everything and who has his own business and multi millionaire family all i insist is we play for 10k. Let’s see how full of it I am now then shall we.

Remember all the jealous people keep the thread clean of insults or it’s just going to get locked again.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I have offered @Parsaregood a match with his way of playing off the whites and not the woman’s yellow tees. I only ask for 10 shots and since he’s the superstar scratch golfer who has won everything and who has his own business and multi millionaire family all i insist is we play for 10k. Let’s see how full of it I am now then shall we.

Remember all the jealous people keep the thread clean of insults or it’s just going to get locked again.

Has anyone actually insulted you, or just questioned the way you act on here? From what I have seen the insults have been coming from you.

Looking forward to seeing the score and how you get on. Could be a good first video for the YouTube channel.

Leftitshort

Visit site
A fairer way would be play for £10k off scratch and you buy back a shot at £1k each of you think you need them?
Consider it an incentive

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

How you’re not guilty of breaching the forum rules, I do not know.

G1z1

Visit site
Why not play him off scratch?
I am Not even a single figure handicap so why would I play off scratch, last week I said I would play him with 12 shots and everyone said just take 10 and play off the whites but now it’s scratch ?

Status
Not open for further replies.