The Belfry "PGA" Today

jammag

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Haha yes I did I cut it a little more than I wanted but landed just on the edge, if I remember rightly had about 100 yards or so to the pin. It is a big risk though if you get caught on them mounds or in that bunker theres not really a shot to the green.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Haha yes I did I cut it a little more than I wanted but landed just on the edge, if I remember rightly had about 100 yards or so to the pin. It is a big risk though if you get caught on them mounds or in that bunker theres not really a shot to the green.

A real "risk & reward" hole.

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Did you attempt to cut the scrub corner on the back 9 aiming at those 3 mounds on the right dogleg just before the par 3? I made it to the middle of the fairway around the turn with only 100 yards in, but the two 24 year olds with me didn't :whistle:

Oi, we went across the middle and come up 15 YRDS short Mr Fish. :eek:ne:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Oi, we went across the middle and come up 15 YRDS short Mr Fish. :eek:ne:

So, you were short, in the rough and not on fairway, there's no mitigation.

I still cut the corner circa 220 yards going over the centre mound, still a risk, but the difference being, I made it ;)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
The tee shot was nice... was that the hole you blobbed or was it a 1 pointer :whistle:

;)

Don't leave yourself open, or I'll have to mention about you scoring points after dropping replacement balls in the rough when you'd lost them and not going back :whistle:

How many did you lose, 2, 3 or more :whistle:

I've still got mine :thup:

DAVEYBOY

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
2 balls on 2 blob holes and both in areas you would hope to find them. Was simply trying to keep an overall score thank you Robbin :ears: