Masters I Cart One

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have a bit of experience with trolleys having owned electric ones and having owned a push trolley that was from what is a more recognised brand. What I have learnt is that, whilst the more recognised brands are certainly more expensive, that does not necessarily mean that they are better.

Looks wise, the I-Cart is actually a bit of a stunner with the white frame. Certainly you could put it next to a the brand leaders and not guess that it was nearly half the price. It has the same features as you would see on the more expensive options and a few that are unique or cost extra on other models. The handle is well padded and comfortable to use and contains the expected handy box for storing odds and ends. It has sections to stop balls rattling around in it and a handy strap to keep your phone or wallet secure. It has the usual tee and pencil holders as well as a couple of handy rubberised holes for securing ball markers. It also has a net for holding a drink and a universal attachment that can take a brolley holder or a cradle for a GPS. Rather thoughtfully, it also has a clip to hold the umbrella holder when not in use. For those who put lines on their ball, it also has a section to hold your ball against with a cut out to mark lines through. Not something I use but useful for those who need to mark up a new ball mid round

With regards ease of use, it really is the most simple that I have owned. Press one button and pull/push and it is up or folder away. The wheels and front axel are also press release for those with restricted boot space. With the front wheel attached it is slightly longer than other trolleys I have owned but still fits comfortably into the average car boot and, as mentioned earlier, it can be removed at the press of a button

In terms of pushing it around, it glides along as easily as my previous, more expensive trolley. I suffer from back issue and that is why I had originally opted for an electric trolley but I felt no more tired and my back was no more sore from using this. It also has a very secure foot operated brake which held it firm on steepish banks in the wind at the weekend. Other trolleys I have owned have not been so secure and I have nearly lost one of my older trolleys down a hill.

The bag is held firmly by adjustable grips top and bottom and did not move an inch all round.

The I Cart is still not cheap at nearly £100 but it is a top quality push trolley with all of the features that you would find on the ones that companies charge £180 plus for so remains a bit of a bargain.

I for one have ignored Masters kit before as it always came across as a cheap brand selling lower end accessories in pro shops but in this case I could not be more wrong. I am certainly happy with this trolley and for the foreseeable future I see no need to spend the money on sending my electric one off to be repaired.