Masters 2017 Tickets

jonny1409

Club Champion
Visit site
Anyone put in for these when they opened the ballot?
I've managed to get 2 for the Wednesday and 2 for the Sunday :eek:

Now I just need to find the cash for a trip to Georgia.......

WillC

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Wow! As said above, once in a lifetime opportunity. Get a little piggy bank, put every spare coin in there, you'd be surprised come March when needing to change up spending money!

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I applied but had no email or anything :( assuming I haven't got them!

I had no concept of how i'd afford it but knew that I'd have found a way! Like everyone else has said I doubt you'll get another opportunity.

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Off to check mine now...

No tournament day tickets for me, how did you get two days? thought you only got any one day when you get them.

Now off to text sister dad mother etc that I had apply for some

Last edited:

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Off to check mine now...

No tournament day tickets for me, how did you get two days? thought you only got any one day when you get them.

Now off to text sister dad mother etc that I had apply for some

you had any form of email mate? I've had nada.

stokie_93

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Nothing that I could see, I logged into the website and it says they haven't drawn practice days yet, that is happing June 25th

can only assume that it's a no :(

I don't know whether I could justify the price for a practice day. Would consider it if I got the chance.

CallawayKid

Q-School Graduate
www.regimentway.co.uk
Combine it, I went to see family down in Orlando then drove up to Augusta for the final day. Stayed overnight in a Motel not too far away then flew out of Charlotte the next day. Was tiring but I'd do it again in a heartbeat, even for a practice day. You get to see the course in all it's glory, the greens have to bee seen close up. I got the yips just watching! :)

CK

351DRIVER

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I applied and no email
Got my parents to apply also, i assume they got nothing either, unless they are going on the trip and keeping it quiet..

Simbo

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Well done mate, it's an awesome experience!! The course really is fantastic when you see it in the flesh. I stayed about an hour away from Augusta and drove in every day. Hotel was right on the freeway and once you got 5 miles or so from Augusta you just went into contraflow lanes that took you right to the golf course car park. Very easy to do. Hotels in Augusta are few and they are ,very expensive, it's quite a small place and allegedly quite dodgy.
The food and drink inside Augusta is relatively cheap especially compare to what you would pay at the open or something here.

judgie

Visit site
Jonny1409......Im planning on going to the Masters in 2017 with 6 friends (as part of a USA road trip) - in the highly unlikely event of you not wanting the Sunday tickets, let me know, as Id gratefully snap them up ;)

Tarkus1212

Challenge Tour Pro
www.johnogauntgolfclub.co.uk
Would love to go to the masters but I doubt there's anyway I could convince the Mrs that it would be a good idea.

Get her playing golf, that's what I did and for the last 20 years every holiday has been a golfing trip. Just a case of where we're going to play - UK, France, Spain, USA, Thailand, Bali so far... Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand on the "to do" list.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Get her playing golf, that's what I did and for the last 20 years every holiday has been a golfing trip. Just a case of where we're going to play - UK, France, Spain, USA, Thailand, Bali so far... Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand on the "to do" list.

Yeah I've suggested it before but she doesn't seem that keen. She's happy to go to golf, we go every year to the Dunhill links, already been to the BMW PGA this year, and planning Troon in the summer. It's more the cost in getting there etc. I know it could be included in a holiday to America but she'd want to go to other places.

Trini swinger

Medal Winner
Visit site
Congrats mate. Ive been trying for tickets in the ballot for years. If you need a 'wingman' ill book the time of work now!! Enjoy mate, you have to go, its every avid golfers dream to get tickets to that place. I feel like you have just bought to winning 'Wonka ' golden ticket bars in the same shop!!

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Aghhh why didnt i do this? My brother in law lives in Atlanta and keeps banging on to us to go visit him... doh!