Masters 2017 Tickets

Tarkus1212

Challenge Tour Pro
www.johnogauntgolfclub.co.uk
Yeah I've suggested it before but she doesn't seem that keen. She's happy to go to golf, we go every year to the Dunhill links, already been to the BMW PGA this year, and planning Troon in the summer. It's more the cost in getting there etc. I know it could be included in a holiday to America but she'd want to go to other places.

Book her a lesson. My other half wasn't keen either until she tried it. First time she hit one straight and off the middle she was hooked!

351DRIVER

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Got an email 1 hour ago

I thought WOOHOOO

No tickets..

Dammit...

Applied for the practise rounds
65 dollars a pop ....

I think like most golfers, you get the tickets sod everything else it is the US Masters!

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Did anyone else get tickets for the practice rounds the other day? i got 3 tickets for the monday after years of applying so will try and get over there. Im almost more pleased getting practice day than tournament day because you can take your camera in and the crowds are smaller.

351DRIVER

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Congrats on the tickets

I would think Wednesday would be the best day, TBH i would rather watch the golf on the box (Open Championship visits tell me its better that way)

You get a great feel for the course, then sit down with a great view, works for me

Not jealous at all honest..