M2 Driver Sale where to buy?

michaeljpoole

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi All

with the release of the 2017 M2, does anyone know websites that are selling the M2 on sale yet?

I saw Snainton golf had it for 229 but i need it in a 9.5 degree stiff shaft and they did not have these

thanks in advance
Mike

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
I quite fancy the M2 driver now as well that i've owned the 3W fairway for a year or so.

Will wait to see if prices drop further or if there's any trade in deals kicking about. £229 is still a bit steep for one club.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
jam golf are doing them for £225 with a dozen Taylormade tp balls. if you need the balls that's a £200 club

michaeljpoole

Medal Winner
Visit site
I received a call from Scottsdale golf, there had been an administrative error, what was boxed as the 9.5 degree driver I ordered turned out to be 14 degree when they opened the box before they sent it to me.

Instead they have offered to send me the new M2 for the same price as soon as it arrives end of January. Of course I accepted.

Great customer service on their part, mistakes happen but i couldn't be happier how they rectified it

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I received a call from Scottsdale golf, there had been an administrative error, what was boxed as the 9.5 degree driver I ordered turned out to be 14 degree when they opened the box before they sent it to me.

Instead they have offered to send me the new M2 for the same price as soon as it arrives end of January. Of course I accepted.

Great customer service on their part, mistakes happen but i couldn't be happier how they rectified it

that is nothing short of outstanding service.

There is a centre near me that fitted my mates dad for clubs.. there was a delay by a week so they threw in a free wedge (unsure of the make but mate said was £100) as an apology.

Customer is king