Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
nerves of steel. Length isn't everything folks, an awesome 2nd shot as said. That put only just snuck in, perfect weight as always

get in there :)

T

thecraw

More importantly how strong is our Ryder Cup team looking. Shaping up better than that bird in the red Special K dress!

Mr_T

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
What an interesting Masters. Rory must be great odds this time, Luke and Westy also in there with a chance.

I dont reckon Westwood will win, or even finish that high for that matter, his short game just isn't good enough

Great win for Luke though, back where he belongs at the top :) I like McIlroy and I was pleased for him when he got to no.1 but for some reason I just prefer Luke, the way he just sneaks up the leaderboard over the week and always finishes well on the sunday makes me love him :)

T

thecraw

What an interesting Masters. Rory must be great odds this time, Luke and Westy also in there with a chance.

Please do us all a favour. If you want to throw away money willy nilly at this years Masters just give it to Cancer Research it'll go to a great cause and not line a bookies pockets. Seriously.