Low spin driver heads.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
If you dropped 700rpm, how did that convert to flight, roll out, distance gains?

Hard to say how much the spin alone contributed as the SIM is also 3/4” longer.

My driver average has gone from 223 to 248. The SIM gave me about 15 yards.
There is more to be had through swing changes I’m currently undergoing.

My miss is a high spinny block. It’s much less punishing with the SIM than the Ping. Especially playing into the wind.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Thanks BiM. I was working on something my pro and when it’s right I would say that the flight halves, this may give you a rough idea of my current ball flight. I’ve got some range time set aside this week, it’s going to be interesting what the numbers actually say.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well would you believe it, after watching a few reviews online comparing previous models to other models to current models along with monitoring this thread and a few day dreams……. I went to the boot of my car this afternoon and magically found a cobra speedzone low spin head driver in the boot. How the heck am I going to pull this one off!!!!!

I have a few shafts so will test them back to back with the same shaft and shonky swing and play with some settings, will report back.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Well would you believe it, after watching a few reviews online comparing previous models to other models to current models along with monitoring this thread and a few day dreams……. I went to the boot of my car this afternoon and magically found a cobra speedzone low spin head driver in the boot. How the heck am I going to pull this one off!!!!!

I have a few shafts so will test them back to back with the same shaft and shonky swing and play with some settings, will report back.
It's a miracle......First step to Saint Oddsocks.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well the jury was out for 10 holes and after 7 drives we have a verdict. The speedzone with the weight forward definitely improved the ball flight. As opposed to a consistent climb with virtually a vertical drop, it was definitely a flatter and lower flight that’s going to run a lot more in the firmer months. ?