looking for a forgiving driver

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi guys, im looking for a new [to me]driver and was wondering what is a decent forgiving driver ,all the advertising blurb on most drivers say they are the most forgiving they have ever made ,but what actually lives up to the hype. ?
eagerly waiting your replies.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi guys, im looking for a new [to me]driver and was wondering what is a decent forgiving driver ,all the advertising blurb on most drivers say they are the most forgiving they have ever made ,but what actually lives up to the hype. ?

I've just put a G400 Max in my bag, first class re. forgiveness.

If new is beyond budget, deffo look at older Ping G series drivers.

Last edited:

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
Taylormade m4 or a ping g400 max I’d say I use a Taylormade m4 and had a fair few hits where I thought that was A miss hit and it’s a good drive And on the fairway most forgiving driver I’ve had and it’s also very long when hit on the screws (for me anyway) best to go have a fitting and hit a load of heads and shafts find out what works for you .

D

Deleted Member 1156

Are you buying new? The latest Cobra is supposed to be very good.

micklson66

Visit site

Highly recommend Tom Wishon 919 THI driver. I have never been more consistent with any other driver.
Another bonus is the price is half of what you will pay for a Callaway /Ping etc .....

ademac

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I recently got a callaway x-series n415 driver from Clubhouse golf, £59.99 brand new, it is spot on.
Very forgiving and long, well worth a go for the money.
Best driver I have had.