Looking for a coach in the Newcastle/North East area

Mark#33

Visit site
I’ve already received some good advice on this forum, that I’m following up on. So hoping you come up trumps again.

Does anyone recommend a good coach in the North East, preferably within 15-20 miles of Newcastle?

I’ve returned to golf after a very (very, very) long absence, so want to start from scratch (no pun intended) – so someone who is used to handling beginners would be a plus. All the online advice says rely on word of mouth – so here I am…in your capable hands.

Many thanks again…

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I’ve already received some good advice on this forum, that I’m following up on. So hoping you come up trumps again.

Does anyone recommend a good coach in the North East, preferably within 15-20 miles of Newcastle?

I’ve returned to golf after a very (very, very) long absence, so want to start from scratch (no pun intended) – so someone who is used to handling beginners would be a plus. All the online advice says rely on word of mouth – so here I am…in your capable hands.

Many thanks again…

You might find yourself fighting the new Saudi consortium if you can find one... ;) :D