Looking a bit wet for the weekend

JohnnyDee

Tour Winner
Visit site
Teed off 8.00 this morning in a bit of a squall but it only lasted for the first two shots. That was all and managed to dodge it for the remainder of the round with only a few spits and spots.

Happy days although played some terrible stuff.

G

guest100718

Pretty windy and the odd shower. Played well and won our match though.

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
Played rusper today in the 30mph wind. Made for some interesting shots and made the tight fairways on the back 9 very difficult. First time around Rusper, fairways were in good nick, tee boxes shocking and greens so so. Couple of birdies, a few pars and a few blobs made for 28 points

G

guest100718

Still very windy out today, maybe thats why i shot my worst round of the year,,,,,

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
the last week here has been outstanding with gorgeous weather the last few days in particular.

25 deg with little or no wind. sods law i can't play due to injury.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
No golf n Saturday, was ready to walk out the door, and it started to chuck it down, wind got up, couple mins later got a text from Kraxx who was at the club, saying the rain was coming in side ways, with people walking off.

Pleased I didn't go out, as it never let up for best part of 6hrs, it just wouldn't have been any fun.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Cancelled our knock at West Sussex, it didn't turn out as bad as the forecast suggested but still wouldn't have been nice.
Have re-booked for Sunday 11th September. Fingers crossed.