Longridge Golf Hard Case Travel Bag

Diamond

Visit site
Going away to Spain In June and probably to Tobago next year. It's probably worth me investing in a decent Golf Travel Bag. Looking at previous threads the hard cases seem to be durable with good reviews if a little pricey.
The Longridge is just over a ton and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this bag and advice on what I should invest in.

Diamond

Visit site
That looks handy for storage. I will just stick it in the loft if not using it.
Any downside to the hard case variety?

Jon321

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I always used a soft case for ages, then brought a hard case for my last two trips. So glad I did. Just feel a lot more confident there won’t be any nasty surprises when you open it. They obviously weigh a little more but haven’t struggled getting it under the weight limit.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Oooo that's clever, I like that.
Yep. Just roles under the hotel room desk when folded. There’s been many versions and brands over the years since I got mine. I always stuff a towel at the top but I would with any bag as I was saw a bag guy slam someone’s clubs in a soft bag onto the conveyor heads first. The guy was next to me and was clearly upset.

This bag just the perfect compromise being Just rigid enough but easy to store.

D

Deleted member 23344

I’ve got one and I’m well pleased. Make sure you lock all the fasteners with the key provided, as opposed to merely snapping them shut, as they can come open in travel.