Lone golf

i*windows

Visit site
Ive played a lot of golf on my own and really enjoy it. just get up and go and play, can normally get 18 done in 2 - 2.30 hours. Or if I just want to practise some shots and the course is quiet I will just use it to practise. But I prefer playing in competitions, nothing really beats that.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Our rules came out yesterday. You will only be able to play lone golf if no one books the second slot in the tee booking system.

MrHansonSmith

Visit site
I usually play alone after a day at work. Its nice just to unwind and get into my own bubble.
I have played at a well known course that shall remain nameless where the members gave me grief on the course continually saying single players had no standing. I happily let them through but kept giving them the hurry up.

sunshine

Visit site
I usually play alone after a day at work. Its nice just to unwind and get into my own bubble.
I have played at a well known course that shall remain nameless where the members gave me grief on the course continually saying single players had no standing. I happily let them through but kept giving them the hurry up.

Really winds me up when people say that!

Diamond

Visit site
When I started my Golf career last summer the local pro said that getting some round spin on your own is a great way to learn. I found that it wa s’more than that it was escapism.

I also see that for people that don’t live busy lives Golf is social and a chance to relax and have a natter.