Locker clear out

thegogg

Head Pro
www.vlgc.co.uk
Time to get rid of some of the kit that I no longer use.

Ping iN Anser V2 Golf Putter - Black dot - 35"

This putter is only 2 weeks old and has been used for 1 round only. I've been struggling with my putting lately so decided to try this after buying it on impulse but I found it too light for me. It truly is in As-New condition so someone will be getting a bargain.

Cheapest I can find on the net is £95.00 so I'm looking for £65.00 delivered.

Ping Anser.jpg

Titleist SX10 Golf Pencil Bag Single Strap

Cracking little pencil bag that's only been used for a couple of rounds so it's in excellent condition. Black colour with 3 zipped pockets and a drawstring drinks pocket.

£25.00 delivered.

g_sx0s[1].jpg

Cleveland Niblick 37* Chipping Wedge

My son used this club last year but now it's surplus so it needs to find a good home.

Here's what Cleveland have to say about it "The Cleveland Niblick combines the best features of a wedge, putter, iron and hybrid to create the ultimate hybrid scoring club. The clubs can be used for standard chip shots, pitch shots and bump 'n' run shots for maximum playability and versatility."

Sorry but I don't have a picture of this club but its in a good used condition.

£35.00 delivered

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Cleveland Niblick 37* Chipping Wedge

My son used this club last year but now it's surplus so it needs to find a good home.

Here's what Cleveland have to say about it "The Cleveland Niblick combines the best features of a wedge, putter, iron and hybrid to create the ultimate hybrid scoring club. The clubs can be used for standard chip shots, pitch shots and bump 'n' run shots for maximum playability and versatility."

Sorry but I don't have a picture of this club but its in a good used condition.

£35.00 delivered

If the club is not for a junior, then I'll take it please ;)

PM me your bank details so I can do a transfer.

thegogg

Head Pro
www.vlgc.co.uk
Bump

Only the putter left now so anyone interested before I place it on EBay??

Ping iN Anser V2 Golf Putter - Black dot - 35"

This putter is only 2 weeks old and has been used for 1 round only. I've been struggling with my putting lately so decided to try this after buying it on impulse but I found it too light for me. It truly is in As-New condition so someone will be getting a bargain.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Has this been sent yet? Parcel Force already been and was hoping to try before my weekend comps.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Not good this, had people looking out for this all week and still don't know if its been sent since paying at the weekend!

thegogg

Head Pro
www.vlgc.co.uk
Fish

Why leave a message on here as I only come on the forum every few days, a PM would have been easier and quicker as it comes through straight away as an email on my phone??????????

The club was sent out first thing on Tuesday morning using the cheapest carrier so I'll check the tracking number when I get back home.... not sure on the delivery lead times but I didn't know and you didn't say you wanted it quickly plus you didn't offer to pay extra for a quick delivery.:confused:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm sorry but its not unreasonable to assume your following your own for sale topic and after no responce a full 24hrs prior, I expanded my thoughts.

Still no club 1 week on

thegogg

Head Pro
www.vlgc.co.uk
Fish, as explained in my earlier PM, the parcel was collected on the 29th (4 days ago) and I've given you the tracking number to check the courier website which shows it being out for delivery with the courier so what more can I do????

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Club turned up at 5pm yesterday by a scruffy individual in a private car .

Not sure I'd use this MyHermes "service" myself.

Thank you.

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Club turned up at 5pm yesterday by a scruffy individual in a private car .

Not sure I'd use this MyHermes "service" myself.

Thank you.

We get stuff delivered by Hermes all the time. It seems to work ok, but the drivers look like they should be selling the big issue!!

thegogg

Head Pro
www.vlgc.co.uk
Fish

I'm glad the club finally turned up for you and all I can do is apologies for the length of time it took. I've also had stuff delivered by self employed drivers sub-contracted out by the likes of Hermes, Yodel etc which now appear to be the norm in trying to keep their costs down.

Hope you enjoy using the club anyway :thup: