USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I kind of think that those who have been on here for a while know where others are based through reading numerous posts, and these are the ones I would like to meet and play with, because you have got to know them (a little), and formed opinions (maybe eroneously), which can be remade through meeting face to face.

It has been nice to meet a few on here, and play a few differet tracks, and in the new year intend to invite a few of those I have played with to my course to reciprocate (once it warms up).

So far, I think those who want to host, have made it very clear, and fair play to them. Long may it continue.

I quite like the 'anyone up for a game' type posts, rather than being pm'd for a game just because you live in a particular area.

So, in conclusion, let sleeping dogs lie?

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Haha, that was meant to be FFTD what are YOU doing New years eve??? Sorrrryyyy!

Staying in with HID drinking a bottle of bubbly and bed at 11 again no doubt! (sadly for sleep)

Sounds good to me I'm a bit restricted due to daughters nursery but as long as we are finished by 3 and no earlier than 9 I'm in.

Fussy I know sorry :D

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Where do you play fftd?

Anywhere that will have me Stuart played the Beacon in Skem quite a bit recently as near work and other golfing buddies.

Played a few courses in Liverpool best being Lee Park so far.

Hows about yourself?

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yeah it's not a bad course Andi bit boggy last time I played it but for £17 a weekend round you can't go wrong.

Thought it was time to move up from Liverpools Muni's.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Herb, where abouts are you in Lincolnshire. I play at Stoke Rochford just outside Grantham and would generally be up for a round.

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
Where do you play in the pool,i played Allerton when was working on a house near by its was not bad for a muni

Beacon aint bad at all i always get chatting to the seniors there its unbeliveable how they get round 3 times a week on a hilly course like that i was knackered last time i played it

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Normally Bootle Andi as it's 10 minutes from the house.

Can't get on Allerton these days until about 1 which is no good.

We go to the range at lunch at the Beacon quite often and there is always a senior walking to the course.A lad I play with has played with him and he said he was knackered by the end this near 70 year old ripped around the course.

The walk to the 17th is a killer!

Give us a shout if you fancy a knock

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
Yeah thanks for the offer its hard for me to get out and about golf course wise with working 6 days am sure i will get a chance though
I live about 20 mins from Beacon near Haydock Park race course