Live charity golf : rory dj wolff fowler 17th May

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Didn’t look a great view from the 6th tee if that’s Hogan’s favorite hole it must look different on the actual course, course not looking anything special

Whydowedoit

Hacker
Visit site
THe course looks very ordinary to me considering how folk were hyping it & singing it’s praises. No rough, no definition, small pocket of land, very open, think it’s a Donald Ross & having played a couple of his I do appreciate its different playing than while watching, but looks very municipal.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Can’t see much rough on this course, looks to easy hitting into greens no rough/hazards around the greens, not counting bunkers as hazards for these players

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
At least there is some water around the 10th green, the surround at the 9th was bland.
Enjoying looking at Wolffs swing, won’t be watching much longer though.

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
3D object not coming across well on a 2D broadcast ... I’m sure there are some great nuances to the course the broadcast team could do a better job presenting the course rather than having Bill Murray and POTUS charting absolute broken biscuits and the amount of adverts don’t know how Americans cope with that me ...

Now I’m bloody whinging

PaulS

Visit site
I believe Woods wasn’t very complimentary of the course. Prob one of those courses that is exclusive because of history and membership as opposed to the course itself. Looks a bit like Doral but bland