Live charity golf : rory dj wolff fowler 17th May

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I also suspended Sky Sports however they emailed this info at the time.

Your Sky Sports subscription payment will be paused until live action resumes •All your sports channels, plus your recordings, will still be available to enjoy •As soon as live action returns, we will reinstate your Sky Sports subscription payment. Of course, we’ll let you know about this as soon as we get any news.

If they reinstate my subscription for one golf game they'll find it permanently cancelled in fairly short order.

DanFST

Head Pro
Visit site
Doesn't exactly grab me. Rory v DJ would be interesting enough especially if they go for it off the tee in a bombing contest. Not sure the other two bring much to the table

Wolff is 21, has already won 2 million and hits it farther than everyone in this match.....
Fowler Is one of the most popular golfers in the world. And has won more $$ than DJ this year......

Do you watch golf Homer?

Solidthreeputt

Visit site
I like watching Matt Wolff, odd swing, hits it a mile, and a future star in my view. Rickie is a solid choice. Solid game, streaky putter.

DJ and McIroy. Neither can putt.

I am guessing these 4 live near each other, and agreed to play in it.
Really? McIlroy was top 25 in putting on tour last season?

D

Deleted member 1147

From reading the top100 website, it says that it’s a difficult course from 150 in.
Not Rory’s strong suit ?

Wolf

Visit site
You are talking about the world number one, right? Last year was his biggest statistical improvement in putting forever. It’s just such a lazy observation to say he can’t putt. He’s literally the best golfer in the world?
So was Lee Westwood at one point and have you seen him putt...

Rory is at best a streaky Putter.

i*windows

Visit site
Wolff is 21, has already won 2 million and hits it farther than everyone in this match.....
Fowler Is one of the most popular golfers in the world. And has won more $$ than DJ this year......

Do you watch golf Homer?
Will be interesting to see Matt Wolff close up, funky action but hell of a golfer

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
So was Lee Westwood at one point and have you seen him putt...

Rory is at best a streaky Putter.

last year Rory was 1st in strokes gained tee to green on the PGA Tour.
He was 24th in putting.

That is actually a fantastic combination. Especially as someone as good as Rory with driver and irons isn't going to have the same capacity to gain as many strokes in putting as other golfers.

The weaknesses Rory had a few years ago in terms of wedge game and missing crazy short putts have been hugely tightened up 2018 going into 2019, and last year his performance was outstanding (in tournaments other than majors).

Small sample size, but before the break he had finished T3, 1st, T3, T5, 5, T5 on PGA Tour events this season.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
not at this time of year, its normaly later in the year isnt it?

It gets going now as the temperatures rise. Heard the Pepper Pod interviewing Cara Banks from Golf Channel, who said it was 90 F in the afternoons.

but they could avoid it next week.

Also usually only 30 mins or so at 3pm, then blue skies.

D

Deleted member 1147

a bit daft in terms of location, as Florida golf very likely to be disturbed by storms.
Hurricane Grant is in its way is it, thought that was due in September?

So named due to the amount of hot air that gets blown through

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
All the guys live less than 30 minutes drive away from Seminole. Florida is one of the only states that is legally allowing this.

It's not tour golf, they can chuck some waterproofs on.

Point being in Florida, that rain is almost always alongside electrical activity.