LEEDS

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Don't give a stuff. Don't like either team.

Why does every one think Arsenal are out of the premiership race. If, and it is if, we wion at Bolton on Wednesday, we are above United, and 1 point behind Chelsea. 2 horse race? Please.

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
What a result, although a Scot, Leeds have been my favourite English team since the days of Jordan, McQueen, Bremner et al. :) :) :) :) :) :)
Billy Bremner once chased me out of his garden when I was a lad for asking his wife if she had any wind falls from the apple tree, I didn't know it was his house..Ah the memories.

Wildrover

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Can't stand either team but as a Yorkshireman I'm glad the team from the right side of the pennines won. But Leeds fans please don't get on your high horse over Man Ure's arrogance, I seem to remember Leeds assuming they would breeze past "little old" Donny Rovers at Wembley a couple of years back and then when they didn't, assuming they would pass us the next season as they went up and we went down, and guess what, that didn't happen either.

Rovers 'til I Die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrapHacker

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Seem to remember L**ds showing disrespect to Sunderland and walking off the pitch when they got wupped in the FA Cup final in the 70's. An arrogant team, always have been always will be.

I think it's fair to say that this Leeds team is slightly different to previous sides.

I'm assuming that with yourself there is some kind of Yorkshire derby competitiveness ? I'm no Leeds fan, but when it comes down to arrogance there aren't many to compete with Man U and Liverpool over the years, with some good recent performances from Chelski.

( Obviously as an Arsenal fan, I thought objectively about including ourselves, but came to the conclusion that we have no arrogance, but being naturally superior to everyone else, we can't help but feel sorry for you all. ;) )

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
( Obviously as an Arsenal fan, I thought objectively about including ourselves, but came to the conclusion that we have no arrogance, but being naturally superior to everyone else, we can't help but feel sorry for you all. ;) )

man U have always been deemed to have more fan(atic)s outside Salford than in it but Arsenal seemed bent on taking over that mantle.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site

man U have always been deemed to have more fan(atic)s outside Salford than in it but Arsenal seem bent on taking over that mantle.