Latest Trilby Tour Offer.....

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It's that time of year again.
The TT circus is in town tomorrow. Anyone playing in it this year?

PS Smiffy, their burgers come highly recommended!

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
So much better things to enter. A quick browse on golf empire or on the staysure amateur tour. All qualifying.
The TT is just a crap knock with a crap hat on. I wonder if the short game wizard TM is playing this year?

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
people have very much nailed my opinion of it.

I played in 2011 (i think), i played at the oxfordshire which is a top course, i received a white leather callaway bag and my name was embroided onto it etc. i paid £250.

nowadays, the quality of the courses are poor, the bags are poor (you're given a laminated piece of card with your name on it) and the cost has gone up further.

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
nowadays, the quality of the courses are poor, the bags are poor (you're given a laminated piece of card with your name on it) and the cost has gone up further.

Nailed it 👍
But there is a chance to get on TV and become pally with William 👍

PCWOX

Assistant Pro
Visit site
They are playing at my course this year, and it is definitely not a poor course! That being said, I wouldn't enter it myself - I think it is too expensive for what it is. One of the members at my club won a place in a pre Trilby qualifier.

D

Deleted member 23270

They are playing at my course this year, and it is definitely not a poor course! That being said, I wouldn't enter it myself - I think it is too expensive for what it is. One of the members at my club won a place in a pre Trilby qualifier.

Are you a member at Preston?

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Downgraded courses and no measuring devices reading the entry form.

cheap bag and kit your paying to be on telly for 5 seconds maybe more, pays your money (have a lovely day) wallet hurter.

D

Deleted member 15344

No, The Springs in Oxfordshire. The Trilby Tour is there on the 9th August.

Played there a lot when I was at Benson if it’s very good now then it must have improved a lot - Goring was the top course in that area and Huntercombe

PCWOX

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It has been taken over a year ago by a company who are putting a lot of money into course and clubhouse improvements. Huntercombe is obviously on a different level, I love that course. Goring is very good too, played there a week or so ago. I would put Huntercombe above Goring though - simply a pleasure to play there