GM forum/reader event @ The Belfry this summer - details here!

D

Deleted member 1147

Just put my form & cheque in the post. :D
Looking forward to meeting some fellow forum members at last!

StuartD

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Makes a big difference to us if it's £195 for two people - or £390!
Can anyone tell me?

Maybe somewhere in between AliB. If its £195 for room and golf, you would just need to add the cost of another golf

Could be wrong though

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
I thought Mike had said it was £195 for the room so there would be no additional cost for partners - is this no longer the case

Yes, but Ali and MrB will be playing golf.....so does she just pay an additional green fee?

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
I have asked the question on the price for Mr and Mrs B as its obviously not an advertised option at present!

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
As I understand it from Mikes reply earlier, though I'm sure to be corrected.

If you wish to go for either the 2 day or 1 day package you need to complete a small 'enrolment' form. which is available from Michael at GM Towers. See Mike H's OP at the top of this thread.

For the 2 day package. £195 covers the cost of round of golf at the National, a round of golf at the Brabazon and B & B for the overnight stay. We each will have our own rooms, so WAGs can come in so wish.

I doubt if GM want to get involved in sorting out spa packages for the WAGs, so I was going to get in touch with The Belfry myself.

Handicap certs are apparently not required as we are part of the GM society package.

Well that is how I've read it from the e-mails and OP on here.

I hope that helps a few of you.

GM.

Please clarify if I'm incorrect on any points.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Guessing from the field size, and based on tee times at 7 minute intervals would the latest tee times be around 11.00? (this is just quick mental maths so may be wrong!) If so what is the likelihood of being able to secure one of these later tee times when booking option 2?

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have to decide between options 1+2 now because of the tee time in the morning. It will be difficult for me to make the one day option unless I get up at 3am so I will have to discuss with HID regarding the extra dosh and B&B, I should be able to book it though by friday. :D

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
as mentioned in initial post we can offer later tee times to those coming from further away but the latest tee time we have is 11.20am

please note that with your booking form if you need a later tee time on either day 1 or day 2

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
2. In a bid to keep the costs as low as possible I have kept all food, drinks and extras off the price

But that'll cost more than the golf and accommodation !

Nice work organising this Mike, I would very much like to attend my 4th GM meet but the dates don't work for me.

Good luck to all those who do make it.

Andy.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Right I have just booked accomodation, filled in my form for option 2 and posting it in the morning! yippie!!!

Cheque's in the post Mike :Dany tee time will do now.