GM forum/reader event @ The Belfry this summer - details here!

HarryMonk

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Got the form today, just waiting to hear back about time off.

Am I right in thinking the fourm have 1s dibs and that it will be in next months issue for those who just read the magazine?

markwarne

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi Mike

I will drop my form into IPC today as I am just across the river.

Quick question though - what is the cancellation policy (god forbid). Apologies if this has been stated on the OP / form and I have not opened my eyes.

Cheers
Mark

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
There's no link Wildrover. You need to email Michael Weston, then he will send you the form by return (PDF file)

I got a link and printed it off. :DI dare not paste it until I have heard from Michael weston or Mike H as it might not be the right thing to do and now i am not sure I have done the right thing so please let me know Mike please.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
sorry twire but I have just edited my earlier post, it came at the top of my e-mail reply from Michael Weston, not sure if he's boo booed too and we are meant to get them by post.

Twire

Global Moderator
Visit site
Is this confusion coming from the terminology between a link and an attatchment?

Michael sent me an attatchment which was a PDF file, this was opened then printed, then filed out and posted.

Wish I'd never replied now. :(

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
ref cancelation policy! If you cant make it then you'll need to find a replacement or ask us to find one. If either you find someone or we can then you'll be refunded otherwise not

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
No turning back now, time off work booked (takng the whole week if anyone fancies a round in the Midlands later in the week), form completed and sent with cheque and, most importantly, permission obtained from my wife just in case she cannot come along.

See you all there.

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is this confusion coming from the terminology between a link and an attatchment?

Michael sent me an attatchment which was a PDF file, this was opened then printed, then filed out and posted.

Wish I'd never replied now. :(

My fault twire, sorry, Ive got a kids party here today and a sleepover, my mind is elsewhere :p

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all
sorry I haven't come back with more concrete replies on the queries - our contact the belfry has been out of the office for a few days. As soon as I have more news i will update you all

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I cant make it, I got a better offer :D

Would like to have play the Brab but sadly the dates aint in my favour. Maybe next year.

fade_away

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Fantastic opportunity. 2 day option, cheques in the post.

Looking forward to it already. Hopefully all the places have not been snapped up yet.