Latest hi-tech yardage books...

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Has anyone seen the latest up to date laser guided yardage books ?? Hot of the shelf, from my old home course...:whistle:

20171219_185714.jpg20171219_185654.jpg

From about 30 years ago, just found it in a cupboard, accurate to within an inch :whoo:

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One of the things I realised from having GPS and lasers is that I do not walk a yard. So my old yardage charts were way off.

Bigfoot

Tour Rookie
Visit site
One of the things I realised from having GPS and lasers is that I do not walk a yard. So my old yardage charts were way off.

I have always said that I know my stride is close to a yard. Now I am 6ft 5 but most football referees are much shorter so when they walk off ten paces, they are closer to 8 yards. No wonder there are not many free kicks scored from.

ScoopUK

Medal Winner
Visit site
I like this. Sold my S20 watch on eBay because it was annoying me more than it was helping me. Enjoyed having to use my intuition more on the course today.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes but my club yardage was walked out by me as well so kinda relevant don't you think.

Yeh when you are playing a course that you mapped. It is when you are playing away on a par 3 and the yardages for the clubs used to be walked yardages.

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Thought you had stolen version 1 of my books 😘

I've got 10 books from this year with 3 courses in each #DementiaFix for me