Bunker Mentality

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am another one who would choke at the price point. Pity as they are a local company (think they are out Nottingham way). That said, I have never been in to labels at any stage in my life for any purpose. As for golf gear, I tend to pay up to £20.00 for a polo and other than the really cheap ones (less than a tenner) none have every worn out and the only ones I have chucked are because I had too many and needed a cull.

Tend to check in TK Maxx or on sites like M&M Direct and can normally pick up older designs for a song. Last time I was in TK Maxx, they had Ralph Lauren golf shirts for under £20.00.

I am not really into the whole fashion of golf thing anyway so probably not the target audience for BM but then again, the younger lads in my roll up tend to want to wear what the pros are wearing so not sure where the BM Market is.

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
No, I applied some years back but wasn't successful :( , so just a customer who likes their product :thup:

Fair dinkum :thup:
I ask as I did look into it when I saw it on Twitter a year or two back. Think it was something like you'd get £500 gear for £300 if you help promote them - didn't seem worth it (to me)

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Please don’t take this the wrong way, but aren’t they targeting a younger demographic? ;)
I’ve got one polo, but I’ve always believed them to appeal to a younger golfer. Some of their branding used to be a bit ‘Golf punk’ but seems to have calmed down now.

This. I could carry it off some years ago but not now 😢

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I've been lucky to win a polo and a wind jacket from BM. However, saying that the prices are a little high and some of the designs are leary and I wouldn't wear them - the bright pink trousers spring to mind. Save the price and the sometimes outlandish designs I think BM is a good clothing company.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Just had a look on their site.
A couple of the t-shirts aren’t bad,but not really a brand that I’d wear.
The caps look very cheap imo.