Latest Golf life video with Joey Barton

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshine

Visit site
The guy is a 🔔 end. My opinion obviously.

Your opinion? I'd say it's a FACT!!!

Watched the first hole and was already irritated by Tubes' sycophantic comments and his unconvincing attempts to act like a "geezer". And I know Barton would annoy me even more - I don't understand why anybody would be interested in what he has to say.

The course looked rubbish too.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Your opinion? I'd say it's a FACT!!!

Watched the first hole and was already irritated by Tubes' sycophantic comments and his unconvincing attempts to act like a "geezer". And I know Barton would annoy me even more - I don't understand why anybody would be interested in what he has to say.

The course looked rubbish too.
I really enjoy Golf Life, but Tubes really does suck up to the guests sometimes, and I'm 50-50 whether to watch the Barton one for that reason. 😬

sunshine

Visit site
I really enjoy Golf Life, but Tubes really does suck up to the guests sometimes, and I'm 50-50 whether to watch the Barton one for that reason. 😬

I understand why Tubes would suck up to his guests. I also understand that there are people who want to listen to Barton, so Tubes is just responding to demand. I just don't understand who these people are who want to listen to a complete and utter tool like Barton. They must have such empty lives.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have no real knowledge of JB I was just listening to what he said and thought it was interesting.
If others have prejudices then that's down to them.
If you don't want to listen to what he says don't watch it.

oleinone

Visit site
Call me picky but I am prejudiced against disgusting thugs with convictions for violent offences. This is a "man"who stubbed his cigar on the face of a young fellow footballer. Enough said.

Last edited:

paddyjk

Banned
Visit site
I have no real knowledge of JB I was just listening to what he said and thought it was interesting.
If others have prejudices then that's down to them.
If you don't want to listen to what he says don't watch it.
He's a horrid man and the press seem to swoon at his philosophy quoting nonsense as some sign that he's reformed. Nothing prejudged about Barton just spend a few mins looking him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.