Laser Rangefinder

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Used my V3 Tour more today than my SkyCaddie, if that becomes more the case I might sell my GPS when the subscription runs out mid January 😳

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I was using my mates laser today along with my GPS. worked out that if you laser the pin and check your GPS for front yardage you can get a good picture in your head of where the pin is.

When I get a laser I will continue to use both.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I was using my mates laser today along with my GPS. worked out that if you laser the pin and check your GPS for front yardage you can get a good picture in your head of where the pin is.

I ageee, a mix of the 2 can be good to know how much green you have to work with

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I take into account the back of the green aswell to think right how much room do I have as a bail out for this shot

Scotty Cameron

Head Pro
Visit site
I went back today to American Golf and bought Bushnell v 4, after few days of reading reviews decided that slope option isn't that important to me.
Paid £167.10 after price match and using my gift cards from Christmas well happy looking for my next visit on the course and giving it a go.
where did they price match that price, looking at getting one myself, currently the thick end of 260 quid :(

lukeysafc100

Head Pro
Visit site
Bushnell are great - I've got the V3 very good.

only problem with the slope one - is you can't you the slope functionality in competition - but its very good when practicing. So then you know the different distances if your on a hilly course.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
where did they price match that price, looking at getting one myself, currently the thick end of 260 quid :(

You've bumped an old thread but chances are that is price match less whatever gift cards. As you rightly say Bushnells are expensive and normally over £200, I got mine in the US (V3) in 2015 when currency exchange was in the 1.60's and still paid about £200

adasko

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Price match was for 240 pounds and the rest was from vouchers, honestly I dont remember the website that I use to get the price match but that was christmas period and there was plenty of bargains to find. Since the pound getting weaker prices seems to go up on all golf equipment that mainly coming from USA

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
He seen some good reviews on here about the suaoki 600m rangefinder. Quick question to those who had them.

How are are they going a year later?

just taken a punt on one on eBay. New, made offer of £35 and they accepted. Figure at that price I’ve nothing to lose.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site

smith931

Visit site
Hi there,
I understood your problem.
If you already decided that you will buy Bushnell v4 or v4 slope then I think you should take the slope edition, cause slope technology provides you compensated distance based on hole's incline/decline and unbelievable feature set into a smaller, more ergonomically sound.
Maybe, you need to spend some extra money for that but you also get some extra features. So I think you should not think about money or offers, better you think about the features and usability.

Last edited: