Karl Morris

macca64

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Got him at our club soon, (mind coach), anybody seen him, wot did you think?, Personally, I think this stuff only works on good golfers,

D

Deleted member 15344

Got him at our club soon, (mind coach), anybody seen him, wot did you think?, Personally, I think this stuff only works on good golfers,

He was at local club last year and the room was full

Some thought he was great and helped a few people out. Open mind about it all

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've got his CD set Train Your Golf Brain and liked it - similar to Dr Bob et al but some useful tips for on the course and a good listen.

I'd go to a seminar if he held one in our club.

Kennysarmy

Visit site
I see he's still doing the circuit and is at our club in March , £20 a ticket, wonder if it's worth it? Anyone seen him recently?

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
When I saw him the price was £20. Found him a huge bore and not worth the money. He does an article in Today’s Golfer every month and I always skip the page.

Recommendation- Give him a miss

mikejohnchapman

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I see he's still doing the circuit and is at our club in March , £20 a ticket, wonder if it's worth it? Anyone seen him recently?
I've seen him a couple of times at our club. Different presentations on a similar theme.

Personally I enjoyed both the material and the presenter and found it interesting and insightful. There were those at the club who just felt it was just "common sense" rather than giving them a silver bullet to improve their game. However, they didn't explain why making small incremental changes doesn't work for them.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
He has a podcast called “the brain booster” . It usually has something interesting to it. I don’t always learn anything from it but it holds the attention none the less.