Just wondering?

ace_in_the_pack

Medal Winner
Visit site
Has anyone ever been to one of the custom fit centres for the manufacturers like Mizuno in Surrey or Ping in Lincoln?

I have booked to go to the Mizuno centre in Surrey for a fitting session but I want to be prepared before I go - and make an idiot of myself.

Has anyone been before and if so what is it like and what do you do there?
Do I need to know the ins and outs of the clubs?

Cheers

swingstar1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I went to the Callaway one at Leatherhead about three years ago to get fitted for a driver - great experience, you really learn a lot about your game

My advice is just to go with an open mind - you might think you know what you're after and what spec suits you - but prepared to let the expert fitting guys tell you what will really get you the results you're after

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
Yeah I totally agree with Swingstar - I went to a Titleist centre near Cambridge a few years ago and felt I knew exactly what I wanted but the guys really opened up my mind and I walked away with a totally different set to what I had thought.
It was a great experience and I am really happy with my clubs - enjoy Sparrow!

PaulOHagan

GM Staff
Visit site
I've been to the Mizuno custom fit centre and its great, the technology they have there is amazing and they have a massive selection of clubs for you to try. No need to go there knowing the ins and outs sparrow-they were really helpful when I went and talked me through every thing. The benefits of custom fitting were so impressive!

Let us know how you get on sparrow.