Just starting out...

steveb55

Visit site
I have a lot of etiquette learning to do, I think. I'm sure most of it is pretty straightforward and respect-based.

As a new golfer, I'm hoping to get more information on this from the Pro I'll be having lessons with. There's definitely some apprehension about moving to the course.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a lot of etiquette learning to do, I think. I'm sure most of it is pretty straightforward and respect-based.
Fair enough, I think a lot of golfers learned from older family members, but if you haven't you can ask your pro or ask us on here. You'll probably get some conflicting ideas on some issues, but as you say, as long as you respect the course and other golfers you're on the right track.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
As a new golfer, I'm hoping to get more information on this from the Pro I'll be having lessons with. There's definitely some apprehension about moving to the course.
That's why it's good to start on a public nine-holer, somewhere where they generally wouldn't be as strict on the dress code and so on, and the majority of people on the course will be hacking it round just like you. (y)